shaping financial services
14 September 2023
Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman
What does the future of financial services look like in the Cayman Islands?
Now entering its’ third year, Spectrum is the only annual financial services conference that brings together the world’s leading industry representatives, innovators and commentators with international governance and regulatory bodies and their representatives.
This unique forum discusses global issues and opportunities impacting the financial services industry and promotes the benefits of International Financial Centers (IFCs) and international financial services to the global economy. Highlights for Spectrum 2023 include presentations and panel discussions around:
- The Growing Importance of ESG in the Corporate World
- Navigating the Evolving Landscape of Family Offices
- Funds 2.0: Current and future trends impacting the Cayman Islands’ Investment Funds
- Empowering Virtual Assets and Fintech: Assessing the Cayman Islands opportunity
- CIMA Panel: What does the next year of regulation look like?
- Reinsurance Panel: Global outlook and implications for the Cayman Islands. How does Climate change, catastrophic events, regulatory changes and high interest rates impact opportunities in the sector?
Spectrum is produced and hosted by local consulting firm FTS.
Spectrum 2022 featured key industry experts and senior government officials, in a broad-based forum, to discuss the opportunities and challenges facing the financial services industry in the Cayman Islands.
Who should attend the annual conference?
For senior managers, partners and financial services business leaders in the public and private sectors, the conferences offer a unique opportunity for all aspects of financial services to contribute to and shape the future of the industry.
Thank you to our 2023 conference sponsors
The Spectrum conference is an ideal opportunity for senior industry stakeholders and public sector representatives to take stock and plan the future state of one of the key pillars of our economy.
Hon. Andre Ebanks, Minister of Financial Services