What does the future of financial services look like in the Cayman Islands?
Now entering its third year, Spectrum is the only annual financial services conference that brings together the world’s leading industry representatives, innovators and commentators with international governance and regulatory bodies and their representatives.
This unique forum discusses global issues and opportunities impacting the financial services industry and promotes the benefits of International Financial Centers (IFCs) and international financial services to the global economy. Highlights for Spectrum 2023 include presentations and panel discussions around:
- The Growing Importance of ESG in the Corporate World
- Navigating the Evolving Landscape of Family Offices
- Funds 2.0: Current and future trends impacting the Cayman Islands’ Investment Funds
- Empowering Virtual Assets and Fintech: Assessing the Cayman Islands opportunity
- CIMA Panel: What does the next year of regulation look like?
- Reinsurance Panel: Global outlook and implications for the Cayman Islands. How does Climate change, catastrophic events, regulatory changes and high interest rates impact opportunities in the sector?